**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Friday, January 11, 2008

D@rN DaY

Kind of stupid going for school today~

Time Table change and Teacher coming in like no body business~

What to do? Follow them study lo~

MaiMun came in and start teaching~ Wth!!

The day before i just attend maimun 2 period of talking section~

And Today another 2 period as she said~ OMG~~~

Somehow i think she change~ Cause less talk bout his idol, daughter, son and etc etc~ ^^

After recess was house meeting~

Didn't get vote for top4 but i don mind~ Cause all malays~

I won't work under malays pig~ Sowwie for those i respected malays like HAZIM!! ^^

In the sports event~ I can easily lead few events~ but decided to let some of my juniors take it~

Because of there's only i alone waterpolo player there~ They put me incharge of waterpolo inter house~ I don want it!! i want Basketball!!!

For basketball i can sure get top3.. Water polo ah~ also dunno will they play~ Hmm...

Nvm~ Went to Interact and Chinese Society Meeting~ Awww~~

Busy sial~ What to do~ Hmmm...

K la~ Wanna end my blog for today dy~ Tatah~!!

~Feel Free To Share Anything You Want With Anyone You Trust~
~Someone In M y Life Aren't doing That~
~Besties Besties Besties~
~Come On!! U got Trust From Me~

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!