**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Monday, May 18, 2009

TarC Orientation Day~

Woke up early in the morning..
Cause promised Her to fetch her to college..
Who's her?
PuiYing la of course.. hahaha..

Her orientation time is 10.30am while mine is 2pm.
So after fetching PuiYing from wangsa maju lrt station straight headed to Tar college.
Meet up with Terence and Yen Yee at the Canteen 2.
I left her there after they meet up.
There's nothing i can do there..
Drove home alone. T__T

As i am still early to get ready..
Dota luu..
Since a long time i didn't "touch" dota dyy..
She can still sms me when she's in the hall. haha..
Guess the talk is too boring ba.. xD

Get ready as the time to go for my orientation is nearer..
Kinda nervous also at that time.
Drove to Tar College again and meet up with my ex tuition mates.
Walk to sports complex where we will be having our orientation there.
Split with them because girls and boys lining up getting TarC tee.
Luckily i met Hang.
At least now i got an ex-Vict to accompany me. haha!!

Changed into TarC tee and have a seat in the college hall.
SBS has the most students.
The whole hall also full lor.. Geng..
Those talk are really boring. Geeshh..
While i am in the hall..
Meng Tsu and PuiYing went Old Town nearby and have a drink.
Envy them duhh.. They enjoying i pulak suffering inside the hall.. swt..

Finally,
The talks are over..
We being lead by our own course geh course representative to show us around the college.
From my point of view,
the tour around the college are useless.
Who will remember the whole college in just that few minutes laa..
That time also late evening jor..
Everyone also want to go home jor lor..
Not many of them listening also. xD

PuiYing Tapao Ice coffee for me wor..
Thanks ahh bii!! =))
I drove PuiYing to Titiwangsa monorail station later.
She's Going for her French class.
I rushed home after that. =)


Overall,
The first day in college not bad also lar..
Maybe her present make me feels Much more better.. x)

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!