**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Grandpa Birthday~

My Mother's side grandpa is had a birthday dinner.
The sad thing is,
I can't wish him,
I can't sing him birthday song,
I can't give him a present.

Due to some reason.

Other than this..
Everything went well!! =)
I did not wear very bright colour shirt cause i am not allowed to.
Only my family very a little dull colour geh shirt.
Look's different. =\

Let's proceed to the photo!! =)

When this monster is not close and recognise ppl yet.
He is HangHang. =)
We call him Mr. CooL. LOL

Muka tak boleh belah. xD
So young start SS dy. lol..

The dinner was held in Lucky Palace Restaurant, Seremban. =)
We were in VVIP Room 1.
Reserved For Mr. Tan.
So nice lorr.. VVIP room someone.
People's having wedding dinner outside, we singing inside. LOL!!
We had three table full of peoples~ =D

The Main Table.
The adult's table.
For Son's, Daughter, their hubby or wife only. =)
Saw my grandpa? hehe..
He's 85th dy. Strong and still long life!!! =D

The Middle Age and Teenager Table.
My cousin who is married and those babies geh table.
p/s. I am sitting with them! =D

The Children Table.
Eat with them is like facing wars.
U slow = No more food.
Kelian my sister. xD

Look at him.
When he "warms up" jorr~
Monster Sudah Appear! Hahaha!

His little brother. =)
He is Hung Hung.
Not enough to be Mr. CooL no.2 yet. xD

Haha..
Mr. CooL with the "sau bao" on the head. haha!
The reason why he look so stunned is??
I let him see how he looks like with my phone's front camera.
Later on, he like the "cap" of his. LOL!!



Went home after singing until 11pm??
Haha..
Everyone too high dy.. Keep singing.
All also kind old song la.. LOL..

All also tired and with stomach full of foods and water.
and also alcohol? xD

Sit in a line. lol

My brother and my uncle.
The house is darn full till not enough space to sit.
LOL..

The sometimes very annoying geh cousin brother.
Big size fella.
Only form4 i guess. forgotten. hehe

Sister of mine.
Sometimes baik sometimes jahat geh fella.
Should i feel lucky? lol..

The Cousin Sister.
She stay with me geh.
She likes to laugh herself when watching show on her lappie. xD
Shy kononya.
I like ejek her FAT! LOL!!
She keep eating non-stops. hehe

Some went home shortly after reaching home.
I mean those who stay at seremban. hehe.
While the others bath and sleep luu..
Singapore uncle going back at 7.30am the next day.
He need to be back early to prepare for his schools geh safety precaution for swine flu.
He is a retired army at Singapore and now head of discipline at one of the school of Singapore. =)

I went to my aunt house and work for awhile and went to bed.
I am feeling bad of did not text her for the whole dinner. =X

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!