**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day

I want to wish who ever that had been addressed by Mother a very Happy belated Mother's day.
Hehehehe..
So Siapa sudah jadi mak seseorang?
Tell me?? xD


As usual,
Mother's Day my mom won't do any housework and won't cook.
My mother smart geh lor..
She won't do but she will order my siblings and i to do.
Cause she know we cannot say no la. T__T

I have to wash both of the car and sweep the floor outside my house.
While my siblings do the others..
Remember on that day, that was a Sunny day..
Try imagine yourself standing under the hot sun and bathing the car.
Sangat tak best la.. xD

At night,
Siblings decided to bring mom and aunt out for dinner..
Mom wants to pay a visit to a long time din go geh Malay restaurant.
I forgot what's the restaurant place dy..
Kinda high class geh place..
Price also kinda high.. lmao!!

I only took this photo.
My brother with his Nokia 5800 Express Music izit?
Others photo not clear so i am not gonna post it up here. =)

I ate Nasi Goreng Special Rendang.
Yummy yummy..
Price agak mahal la.. Because special mar. (Not much diff. =X )

Siblings and i share the bills..
Ouch..
But for mother,
It's worth it!! =D

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!