**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Saturday & Sunday

Saturday

Had to woke up early in the morning.
Planned to drive to my aunt's house cause we going for dentist for check up.
By the time i am awake and ready to go out,
My brother drove the car out dy. =.="
Left me staying at home cannot go to aunt house la..
Lucky my aunt came and fetched me.

We went all the way to Kajang for the Dentist.
He's my aunt's friend wor..
During the whole trip, i kena mumble by my aunt.
Saying i lambat cause them no time to stop by to makan. =X
At last also ade stop and makan la. haha..

The place there kinda scary lor. hmm..
I mean the klinik pergigian. =X
Although he's my aunt's friend, the fees he charge also darn high lor.
He told us that's already half price.
I wonder is he lying.
3 of us checked and clean our tooth, that cost us Rm400++
Ouchh.. =.="

Headed home straight away cause cousin sister rushing for her tuition.
She dare not miss the class cause Monday exam. lmao! xD
The way home, u should take a look at her scare to be late or scare to miss the tuition class face. haha.. First time i see her like that.
p/s normally she like flying school with her mom permission. xD

At Night..
My family and aunt went for dinner at Batu 11, Jln Ipoh.
We ate mostly seafood. Haha..
Only one kind of vegetable.
I miss the Crab there.
I mean the taste laa.. =D
Super nice.. But the price also "nice" T__T
My aunt threat for that bill.
Thanks a lot!! =))

Went home after the dinner as everyone also tired dy..
It's a Great day for me entirely..
Except the Dentist part. LMAO..
Whole day out but did not even spend a single cent.
How much i wish everyday pun macam ni. Haha.. xD
Babai~~




Sunday

Nothing much happen today..
All i did is just followed my mom around..
To here and there..
Went Condo because the new tenant have some problems.
Same Age and also going T.A.R. college. lol
All also from Johor.

My mom brought me to spec shop soon after leaving condo.
Made a new spec since they have offer..
I have to salute my mom's geh Bargain skill..
Super Geng.. Promotion item also can still get discount. xD
*Applause*

Went home after that.
Bath and Dinner.
Tomorrow College starting la weihhh!!
Ganjeong duhh!!

Btw, My brother going fishing.
Where the hell he got that interest i also dunno.
Maybe his best friend going so he accompany him gua..
Fyi, i dunno where he going also. i mean where to fish. LOL!!
What a brother he got. lmao!!

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!