**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Co-Q Day.

What's Co-Q day?

It's actually co-curriculum day.
But somehow college spell it differently. xD

It's a must for Diploma first year student to take up sports because there are credits hours for it.
If you refuse to do so, you will have no chance to advanced your studies in college.

For me,
I choose Squash.
After so many years of sports under the hot sun,
I decided to take up sports that don't have to expose to the sun. lmao!
Me - PuiYing - MengTsu also took squash. =)

After 8 weeks of "training", there are theory and physical test for us.
And finally this is Co-Q day, where different section(different day) of squash students meet up and have a small competitions among us. It's can be said as Sports Day. haha!!

Unfortunately, I am not in the same team with PuiYing because we are not in the same section.

My team lost in the first round of the competitions.
No one to blame.
Only me myself a lonely male in the team. =.="

PuiYing's team lost in second round while MengTsu's team was declared as the Champion in the competition.
Gratz to everyone alright.
PuiYing did a great job to help her team.
MengTsu also did a great job!! =D

Here are some of the photo lar.. =)

Nicholas - PuiYing

Olivia Budget Hot with the Racket. xD

She bullied me. lmao! XD

When i am in the game.
The only game i played. =.="

The Same Section.
Friday Section

My Teammates. =)
Nicholas - SiHui - Caroline - (i forgotten =X)
Cindy - AiSim

Thursday section.
PuiYing and MengTsu section.

Thursday Section With Coach.
So yea, Till the last day only the coach smile. =.="
The one with cap is the coach. LoL


Played for awhile more after the competition.
I wonder why, whoever that played with me today,
The ball hits them on the body at least one time. =X
Err.. Nope..
I din do it on purpose. =X

During the competition, The Guy kena hit by the ball in the ass.
I did not mean to hit him in the ass. I swear. >.<" While after the "sports day", That lan ci fella.. Got hit by the ball in the??? Bird Bird la. xD LOL!!! I focus on the squash ball but not his balls lo okay? Haha! Then he was so dramatic. Act until like burst jor. xD I feel bad for him la. But Happy on the other side. =) Who ask you so lan ci ah? xD Fetched puiying home, But stop by leisure mall to have our lunch. Audrey Joined us. =))
MengTsu With his medal.
Champions duhh!! =))
I also haven't get any medal from TarC. >.<" Before leaving.
The four of us. hehe!!


PuiYing's dad fetch her from leisure mall while we send Audrey home.
We were on our way home from Audrey house when Tsu's car broke down..
Terrible weihh..
Dah la tired..
Then the car is dead.
Still a long way to go before reach my house lehh.. =.="
Most "enjoyable" part is, Tsu call all his family member but he can't reach anyone of them except his younger brother.
He can't help much also la.. T_T
Then we waited in the car beside the highway luu..
We bored until call Jon and Audrey. xD

Finally Tsu's brother pick up the dam phone and he is coming for us.
While waiting for Tsu's brother,

He thought he was having a wonderful day.. lmao!!
Still can smile abit geh..

Muka Emo.
haha!!
It turn out not to be a perfect day after all. lmao!!


Waited there for around 2 hours before we continue our way home. haha!
They drop me outside my housing area and i walked home.
Tired legs duhh.. Exhausted. =X
Had my dinner and slept kinda early that day.


There are always nice to have a car to drive around.
When the car come out with some problems,
that would be sucks..
I tried once with Tsu dy, i dont want it to happen again plsss!!
I still remember when i was young, i got stuck in the highway for a darn freaking long hours.
That is a nightmare for me lor!! T_T

Babaiii~

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!