**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Friday, August 21, 2009

Bball Game + Bowling Game

Hellooo..
The owner of this blog is kinda busy with his work and stuff..
He promise to update more often if he can k?

Enjoy the post..
Photo's will do the talking.. =)


The Day I went back VI to play basketball with my old pals..

PuiYing - PuiYan
While i am not with my phone. =)

Break during the game.

~Us~
I think most of us who played are here.
Patrick - KahHoong - JiaYuan - Bel - Jon - Nicholas
Eddison
Why we pointing at Bel's "...."?
His zip spoil and he still wear that pants.
Cooling effect kutt.. xD

Where am i?
Blame the photographer.
Who?
Chang Zaii, Chang Jap @ Mushroom @ Miss Baboon.

Before Bel's "...." flew off, better catch it first. =D
At least can help him put it in the cage, xD

Olivia - Nicholas
After the game.
Getting ready to go home luu..

Thanks Guys for coming all the way for the game.
Although there are only few of us,
But i really enjoyed the game.
College's friends are not going to replace my bro's from my heart. =)


Outing with PuiYing, SzeHui, Simon, Boey

While waiting for sze hui to try her formal wear.
Only one photo taken here.

Olivia and Nicholas
I personally like this photo duh.
Nice? =)

Both of us VS Simon and Boey
We bet a drinks from Gasonline.
Guess what?
We Won!!
A close game but we still won.
Still waiting for the drinks. LoL!!

End Of tHis poSt.
Missing her all the time. ^^

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!