**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Up to date... soon. xD

Here i come again with updates.

Waited for a period of time eh? xD LoL!!

Okay.. Here are some quick update also. =D


Old Town.
Once again, we had our lunch at old town.
What to do. No where for us to go. =X

Palau.
Both also so yeng. lol.

Focus on PuiYing's Tongue.
Not me. See me also nvm geh. xD

As Usual.
Bii + Bie. ^^


Presentation Day

Did Hubungan Etnik Presentation.
The only subject we learn in Malay.
It's also a useless subject.
Why?
Perpaduan here and there, 13 Mei. =.="

Jiun Yeh.
My close friend in class. =)

My Group member.
Connie still sempat pose duh. haha!

Munish - JiunYeh - Nicholas - Yoges
The only 2 male Indian in my class.
Perhaps i should say in my course. xD

Poser!!
Sir talking in front duhh! xD
JiunYeh - Nicholas - Irene - ZhenWei - Connie

Look at Connie!
Darn CooL duh! xD

Caroline - zhenWei - Connie - Irene

Now u see.
My classmate can be very SS. xD

HuHuHu~
No comment. xD Just fren just fren. xD
JiunYeh and Caroline.


Random shots after this.

Ah Bo eating at Nando's

PuiYing and Me
In Nando's.

Escalator of Jusco.
On our way back to college for Squash Section.


The Day i went for facial.
Superb Painful!!
This is what i get after suffering. LOL
Chili's.
Lamb shoulder. Dammit!
Darn Nice! T_T

My aunt's Portion. =)
Yummy Yummy Delicious!
but, Kinda expensive laa. =X

Mamak section!
Audrey - CheeHoe - PuiYing - Nicholas - MengTsu - Crystal
This 2 leng luis take photo using my phone.
Terpaksa upload lor.. xD

Irene Ong.
Just woke up from her sweet sleeping time.
1hour30mins class, she slept 1hour25mins.
LoL

Bii and Me. =)

Econ's lecture.
Watching "meaningful" video clips. LoL

End of this post.
Haha!
Another update soon.
On The Wayyyy... xD

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!