**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Quickkk Updatee!! =)

Sorry again for ignoring my blog for a period of time.
So busy with my college and weekends..
I am going to update on what happened during this period of time now. =)

Orientation Odyssey Night.

This is something to do with beauty pageant contest and Charity Campaign.
The main purpose i went for this is because my PuiYing involve in it.
She's in the Charity Campaign. Finalist duh! xD


Just reach also kena capture photo dy.
xD

Guys wont realize where is the camera
But!!
Girls they do. =.="

Nicholas - Bobo - YiTheng
The both of them also wear spec geh okay? =X

PuiYing - Salmon
The both Finalist for SSSH Charity Campaign.

After The Function
Nicholas - MengTsu - CheeWei

My classmate. =)
JiunYeh - Nicholas - Irene - Connie

Meng Tsu - Nicholas
Muka Beh Song Kenapa? xD

AiXin - Nicholas
My Squash Friend. =)

PuiYing - Nicholas
She's Darn Pretty. Whee.. ^^

The Blacks and White.
Before everyone split and we went supper.
CheeWei - Bobo - YiTheng - PuiYing - Nicholas - MengTsu

Sending Her Home. =)
Exhausted Her. =X

Although she did not win the charity campaign,
I am sure she had a great time there. =)



Brother's Grad.

I will wear this also in few years time!!
Not same colour of course!!
Mine will be RED!!
Business Studies mar. =)

My bro's blue stripe robe.
School of Technology
What do you call that ah? Robe right? o.O

My mom did this for my brother.
She say buy flower expensive and waste money.
So she made this herself.
Chocolate and Bear.
Expensive chocolate ah!!
Very Nice leh!!
Most of it recycle item.
Sometimes, my mom can be creative. xD


Old Town Cafe.

One of the Tuesday.
Lunch time. Or i should say our tea time. xD

See this kecik!!
What she doing one the sofa with the menu.

Can peace with me some more when she is awake.
=.="

What's with the scare look?
I thought i am the one suppose to be scare of you? ^^

One of the Night.
Dinner with PuiYing and Simon. =)

Restoran Ah Yat Abalone Forum.
Nothing special about the dim sum here as mostly also u can have it outside.
The abalone and Shark Fin here are quiet nice but darn expensive.
Not suggested to come here to have a try.
LoL


College Life!

After we done our public speaking with teacher.
Got excuse for going washroom.
Look what we are doing. xD

Nicholas - Jiun Yeh - Irene
Sneak out for some fun. xD

Each of us bought one cup of ice and enjoy!! xD
Spend almost an hour sitting down there chatting and enjoying. LoL!

Smile!
After a tiring meeting with SWC.

Study la Zhen Wei! xD
The Air Cond got so cold or not wor? LoL!

My classmate. LoL
Class end earlier taht enable us to have a 15mins break before next class.
They were playing with the ice cream and it fell on the ground.
I dont get what's so fun of taking it's photo. xD
Btw, The girl is Ruby. Haha!


PC Fair!!

Worked for three days there..
Worked for the same company..
Not feeling well for this three days..
Suffered for this three days.. T___T

Nicholas - PuiYing
Last day of working.
After our dinner together~ =)

Look at this smart driver.
There are no way out for this car.
Saw the V-shape? There are simply no way out for him.
Is he being smart or stupid?
Ended up he got his car's tayar locked up.
Guess he will need to pay the fine. LoL


I Guess i will stop my update for this post now.
Have to continue with my other works la.
I will try to update more next time and more frequently alright? =)
Keep ur eye on my blog k? haha!

Have a Good Day People!! =D

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!