**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Friday, July 3, 2009

Im Back!! lmao!!

Hello dear readers~
Paiisehh ahh..

My internet down for few days and that few days make me tired like hell..
Super duper Tired and Super Duper Exhausted. hmmm..

Ermm..

My college is not as fun as others..
Cant deny meet cool new friends..
Studying with opposite sex everyday seems a lil bit diff.
No more Fking here and there with friends.. lmao! xD

I am facing really lot's of problems for studies..
I am trying hard to learn account and economics..
Why trying hard?
No basic lar.. My course and class mate mostly also Account class..
Im finding difficult to reach their standard for now.

But..

Thanks to my new friends..
* JiunYeh,
* Irene,
* Connie.

This three friend really help me a lot..
No matter in Economic or Account..

Coursework and Presentation..
Both of this thing cannot be fool around like what we did during secondary school.
Both of this counted in final exam marking system.
If fool around, there's only one ending.
Lecturer will just smile at you and the next thing u know is??
You fail and have to resit the subject. +.+" bapak pressure.. zz

I am going to join School Of Business Studies' Students Welfare Committee (SBS SWC)..
Went for first interview and i guess everything went well gua..
Should not be a problem there ba..

For Co-curriculum, the 2 credits hour to pass exam,
I joined Squash.
As I wont be expose to sun and it's only in a small court.
No need to run so much. lmao! xD

That's all for the quick update.
Update again next time alright.. sorry.. =)

Updates until 9 June 2009

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!