**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Monday, June 29, 2009

Invasion - Part 3.

The boyfriend is finally back after he went MIA from the Internet world for a long long time and since he's having his dinner now, I shall once again, invade his blog. :D I bet he's having a nice dinner while I need to wait for mine for another hour. T___T

He's getting very berry huggable but girls please lah okay, only I can hug him. Others please stay away from him at least 3 metres away and do not even think of trying to test out how huggable he is. Don't make me bitch-slap you. Rawrr.












No, I'm just kidding. I will not slap you. Most probably end up spreading nasty rumours about you, giving you chilly stares or even telling you off right in your face. :D












Okay, I'm really just kidding. Truth is, I get jealous easily these days. :( So boyfriend, be good okay? Don't make your girlfriend here worry about unnecessary things. You seeee! This is all because I care about us a lot. Hmp.









You better sayang me more after this. :D








Thank you for wasting your time here again. Have a nice day. (:

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!