**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Monday, July 6, 2009

Swc

Became part of the SBS Student Welfare Committee.

Maybe nothing to be proud of.
Comparing with those interview that i had to go through in VI.

But then..
This is college..
Being able to join SWC, the "student's voice" of all are Great.

After passing the interview,
The senior there turn out to be another kind of person.
More Friendly. Haha!!
I mean for some senior that i talked most to. =)


This is during interview. lol.
Waiting for my turn and "tamau" ss in front senior. xD



First Formal Meeting

Connie - Irene - Nicholas
Both of them taking the same course and also same class with me.
Girls from Penang. Anyone? xD

Irene - Nicholas
Logistic course representative.
Btw, That Tie is Mine!!
=.="

I am in Sports Department.
Suppose to be in Activity Department, Senior pulled me over..
Sports also Good lar.. Nothing much to handle. LOL

Glad to enter this big committee..
Lot's of activities coming up..
Hope Everything Goes Smooth and Fine. =)
Unity.

Gratz PuiYing also made it!
She's also part if SSSH SWC.
School of Social Science and Humanities Swc.
CooL..

I Got permit to enter SWC room whenever i want..
Next time both of us can lepak there lorr.. xD
Hahaha!!
The best place to hang out other than library.
Cause it has aircond. lmao!

Ciaoz!!

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!