**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Time Flies..
Almost each day also got things happen..
And i got no time to post bout it..
Here are some happened and i can remember..


I got Called up for a second interview for SBS SWC..
Had to wear formal this time..
Don't ask me why..
I totally no idea and wearing formal in front of hell lots of students is not a good thing.
You will be the center of attractions. =X
Attended lecture with formal and what more?
Friends and students in the hall looking at you one kind. zz..

Headed straight to SWC room for interview,
Everything went well for me i suppose.
Had lunch with PuiYing, her classmates and my classmates.
Headed home and changed before going out again.


What i wore for the interview.
Sleeve up and without tie. xD
Otai! lol

Look!!
I am white. LoL!!
Must SS abit mar. xD

This time, Me and PuiYing went Alpha Angle.
Both of us sit and chat in McDonald.
Without ordering anything. xD

The both of them behind her bully her.
In front of me some more.
LoL!!

^^

Next,
Photo taken by government last year now finally up on paper.
Haha.. Just a small photo. =.="

Saw me?
The red cap suppose to be mine!! =.="
Stupid senior.
Budget want be more "shine"


Wednesday outing with Friends.
Had lot's of fun. Watched transformers.
Great Movies.
Photo of it i post later..
I dunno where it went. lol.
Outing with them are superb fun. No doubt. =)

Random Photo Taken all This While..

Bob having lunch.
Tractors went petrol station for lunch. LMAO! xD

Emo Lame King.
Budget muka yeng la? =)

During Yikai's birthday.
We went McD also.
Going up escalator. =))

Stand and Pose!!
Cheese!! =D

That's all for this post loo..
Kinda long enough jor horr? LOL!!
Next post coming..
On The way.. xD
Babai~ =)

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!