**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Monday, February 23, 2009

UCSI University Visit

Undecided where to go for further studies~
Left me wondering~
Left my mom worrying~ =.="

I already hinted my mom i don't want to go for Marine Engineering..
I really can't get used to the feeling of leaving my family for a long period..
I can't even sleep at night when thinking of this..

Searching for other courses that i can take..
Logistic Management? - Cousin sis advise
Social Science? - Found myself
Physiotherapist? - "Mom's Idea"

Even with this suggestion,
I still dunno where to go lorr~

After searching for information in the internet,
I am interested in Logistic Management.
Although this is rare course, but it provide a lot of working opportunities.

As usual,
Whatever i choose, sure there's some problems.

For Logistic Management,
Only Tar college and UCSI university provide this course.

Tar College,
They only provide until Advanced Diploma.

UCSI University,
They Provide until Master.
Degree program recognized by all other country.

My mom wants me at least study until Degree.
So the options is only UCSI University.

Mom brought me and my cousin brother there..
Cousin Brother to give some advise cause he finished his studies and he is a double degree holder for animation and IT thingy..
Get to know a lot of information there..
I kinda sure i want to take logistic management duhh. =)
It's all now up to my mom decisions..
But i will try to convince her let me study what i am interested in!!
Wish me luck yo!! =)

UCSI University.
Divided into few campus..
So dunno to say it's huge or wat.. Haha!!
If you want use the facilities, you need to go for specific campus.
Like swimming pool in North Campus while basketball court at South campus.
Both North and South Campus located at Taman Connaught, Cheras.
Well, the environment there not really bad lar..
Maybe i went there at Sunday, so kinda quiet. =))
Unexpectedly, my mom say she likes that place.
But too far from my house maybe.
If i were to study there, transport will be a problem.

Headed to Tar College,
The guard won't let us in..
As he said, no more ppl working in there.
Tar College memang like that belagak one the Guard.
ZZz...

Head home straight from there..

Oh wait~
Dunno if you thought of taking diploma at TarC and degree at UCSI.
I did asked bout this.
The answer i get is,
You will have to study one more year, cause UCSI provide some other subject that TarC did not.
World recognize thingy~

Have to think bout it luu..
Can't denied Tar college will be cheaper,
but wasting one year time and do all the calculation..
It's about the same only ba~~
Need to discuss with mom first..
Wish me luck again k? Haha!!

Any Idea or suggestion??
Highly appreciate!! =))

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!