**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Friday, February 27, 2009

Friends

Sometimes i wonder..
Time past~ Friendship Gone~
This is darn true..
I believe that jor lar..

Primary School..
Everyone say stay contact,
Get everyone contact number..
So?!
At the end..
All change number also din bother to tell others..
How to stay contact you teach me la~
There is some of them that really care bout each other.
Plan to meet each other often~
Some just can't appreciate it when we organize gathering~

Secondary School..
Friends made here are meant for life..
This is what world statistic said..
But?!
It don't seems to be like that from my point of view..
Peoples start to change when they are with different peoples..
Can't denied they will.. How bout staying contact with old friends??

I am really feeling uncomfortable with my friends now..
Especially some of them..
When they had new friends, old friends they don't give a DAMM!!
I Seriously feel unhappy with all this..
But it's up to them..

If they are like that,
Why i bother staying contact with them?
Wehh!
FUCK Off la!!
I dont fucking care lor!
To peoples out there..
Perasan or not, i dont fucking care to stay contact dyy.
Find me or not your wish..
If not just f the hell off!!
>=(

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!