**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hellooo To "P" License!!

Just after a day of Valentines Genting Trip,

Terence Lee Going for His License Examination..

Good to know that he passed!! Gratz!!

But!!

The Pressure is killing me!!

I just don't know why i felt darn pressure...

Everyone seems to pass in just one try..

Mostly Paid the examiner right??

My mom ignore that.. She said don't have to do that..

She said my brother can pass in just one try, why can't i??

Budden World now changed la mummy!!

Money come first!! T.T

Wednesday!!

18 - 02 - 2009

My turn to face the examiner!!

I just have to relax myself all the way there..

Going there, without friends, alone = More Nervous!! T.T"

Line up to get my "Exam Card".

Written there, Kumpulan Kuning, No.1.

How lucky am i to be the first. Argh!!

Saw female examiner, in my heart, "please let her to examine me!!".

Usually female more lenient mar right?? =))

My name being called!! "Kereta No.6." "Naik Sekarang"

Stood up. Walk there. Calmly. Heart beat rising. LengZai lar the Examiner with his shade. LOL!!

Greet him. Get ready. Adjusted what i suppose to. I waited.

"Tuan, Boleh Saya Mulakan??" *Polite mar me* xD "yerr yerr.. Mulakan"

It's at the slope. I just hoping the clutch of the White Kancil works properly!!

Signal every turning. Free Gear Hand Break Whenever Stop. Around 50km/h.

Remind you that i did not pay them the "tips money" lorr..

Half way when on the road, he asked "Boleh ke you?? Boleh kan?"

He Go Turn on the Radio. Kinda loud some more.. LOL!!

That time i relieve dy.. Knowing that shouldn't be any prob lor right??

Suddenly, one blardy red lorry came out from the side of the road.

Had to slow down la right?? Pandai Pandai break slowly and i lazy to change back to low gear.
I was using 4th Gear. =))

Everything turn out not that bad larr.. U-Turn and all the way back smoothly..

When reached back the Sekolah Memandu, On the left side, Full of cars.
Commensense I am sure u will stop at the right side la right??
He scolded me for that.
"You Pandu Sebelah Kanan ke? You Boleh Pandu Sebelah kanan ke??!!"
I was shocked!!
"Maaf Tuan" * I already stop the car and free gear hand break.
He ask me to drive to left side. with that small little space i had, it's real difficult for me.
Did it and said "Maaf tuan, Maaf."
He wrote the comment and gave the paper to me.
I did not look at the paper, i just said "Terima Kasih Tuan".

Get down and go for my bukit test.
While walking, i read the paper.

This RED paper. or maybe it's pink. lol.

19/20
LULUS!! wakakakakka!!

The one point deduction is
"Tidak menggunakan Gear yang Sesuai Mengikut Kelajuan"

I Guess deduction because the Lorry lorr..
Came out like that and i lazy to change low gear. =.="
Stupid lorry driver.. T.T

For your info,
2 of my friend which go for exam under the female examiner,
Both also failed!!
One of them din even get the chance to drive out from the school.
Pity them..
I Thank my wishes of getting her did not came true!! LOL!!


Waited for kinda long before my turn for the "Bukit" test..
When they Called Kumpulan Kuning, No.1, It's my turn.. T.T"

I did not think much, just try my best..
Pressure from beside lane geh car, rolled down twice dyy.. LOL!!
I did once and i passed!! Cantik lagi duhh!! xD

Need to get down from the car and sign the paper.
My hand shaking lorr.. my name also write until darn ugly. Zzz..
Signature sign until like not from me.. lolx..

Proceed to Parking.
Did whatever i had learn.
Estimation this time Cun!!
Get into the box easily.
Raise my hand kinda long before the examiner said "Keluar".
I think i almost hit the tiang when i trying to get out. LOL!
Luck on my side maybe? =))

Three Point Turn.
This Never trouble me before..
But i still need to becareful..
Finished and get out from there quickly!!

Drove to the place where i get the car.
Walk back up hill.
Get my Blue paper.

The Blue paper

Keputusan = LULUS!!
Yuuuhooooo!!! Hahahaha!!

You can never know how relieve i am that time..
It's like wow!! It's Over!!
The Nervous feel Gone instantly.. Fuhh!!

After the Big relieve..
Still can't believe i actually passed everything..
It seems to be so easy?? xD

I only took 6 minutes to complete the three test.
Including getting out and in the car
For Handing over the paper to the Examiner..

Called The Uncle.
He ask me to wait there..
As i will get my exam card back.
He need that to get my P license from JPJ.

12 of us went together for this test under the uncle.
10 of them paid the "tips" for their examiner.
3 of us passed only.

Learn extra hours is better than u pay the examiner.
My advise. I took only 8 hours of learning.
My brother teached me also of course. =))

Now, I had to wait for my P to come to Me!!
This coming Monday, i am LEGAL to drive on the road!!
Yesh!! lalalalala~~ ^^

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!