**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

2 Feb

The Day of Ss gang outing~

But too bad i am still at Seremban.

Thanks to my mom whom refuse to let me come back KL.

My cousin brother from Kelantan gonna go back today..

And also my another cousin going back to continue his National Service.

Today should be the day my Grandpa eye will be watery again.. Hmmm..

Woke up kinda late cause the day before we watch football together until late night..

Went market to get something for "bai tian gong". I mean my aunt.

I followed her.. So do my cousin brother.


He Just can't resist the temptation of food.
He bought the bread when we were crossing the road.
There's he is chasing after us. LOL!!


Around 3.30pm they left to airport..

I called up Gatt Zaii cause i am going back early and maybe i can join them for dinner.
Haha!! And i did.. =)

Went Yitheng house where all of them gathered there.

Played mafia? Then Then we all changed our name. LOL!!

Pui Yan Speaking here~ xD

Left for dinner nearby YiTheng house..

Did not reserve a table and that make us wait outside of the restoran..

We joke, We laugh, We play. Peoples there looking at us one kind. LOL!!

LoU SanG?
It's a mess after we started it. haha! ^^

Look!!
WHo's Eating?!?!
Hahahaha!! She Gonna kill me~ LOL!!

Audrey aka Yen yee Sempat pose lagi.. Haha!!

Look at Chang Zaii..
How "San Fu" is her when eating?? xD

Jeff - Nicholas - Shaun

Duno what to say. =)

JEff - Nicholas
=.="
Chee Wei Chee Wei~

Nicholas - Jeremy
White chicken Rocks!! Haha!!
I know i look weird. zZz..

Us!!
Group Photo!!
YiTheng - Audrey - YenYee - PuiYing - PuiYan
Jeff - Nicholas - Shaun - KahHoong - Jeremy - ThemHong

Nicholas - YenYee
We don't talk real much do we?? xD

Nicholas - YiTheng
Ketua Kumpulan of the day~ ^^

Nicholas - PuiYing
Gatt Zaii Yg Cakap Banyak~
Bintainess~ xD

Audrey - Nicholas
Korean Freak.
Speechless.. bintainess Peoples.. xD
She's the 2nd YenYee~ lolx..

PuiYan - Nicholas
Chang Zaii Yg Very Ss!! LOL!!
SS + Bintainess people. xD

The OLD cows~ Haha!!

Nicholas With OLD COWS!! xD
Mooo~~ LOL!!

Macho shot that did not turn out well.. xD
Tak macho langsung.. hehe~
Sudah tua la aunty~ xD

Whatever u want to say... ^^

Aaaaaaa???
Dunno what to say.. who's idea? =.="

Nice Picture!!
Muka baboon la itu memang kelakar~ xD

4 differrent pose by 4 different ??
Got lengzai, Gattzaii, YengZaii and SuiiZaii here!!
Hahahaha!! xD

Them Hong - Nicholas
Night shot memang cannot see~ =.="
No light No talk..

PuiYan - PuiYing - Jeff - Nicholas
Cannot walk straight to lrt..
Must stop and take photo. =.="

Poser!!
Jeremy sejak bila jadi Mr.Bean??
That's Mr. Bean's entrance light!! haha!!

Those who walk to LRt Maluri station!!
Muka Muka Macho!! =D

Chang Them Hong - Nicholas
The photo i like the most~
It has been a long time since we keluar together huh Them Hong?
Yam Cha Jom!! =)
Good pal forever!! ^^

Went home after that..
Met with few incidents..
Dangerous at night lar..
What to do..

While i was waiting for bus..
Because don't want trouble my mom to come fetch me,
There's this negro..
Came to me and shake hand and hug me.
1st thing i did is check my wallet and phone.
Walk away after that..
Takut kena jampi..

He walked to me again and said,
" I like you, U are nice Looking and Handsome"
LOL!!
Maybe he is blind. =.="
But happy memang happy la kan? LOL!!
Tau myself bukan as he said lar..
Stop vomit and laugh la you!! babi betul.. ='(

Home safely.. =)

Gonna miss every moment with you all~
I miss all of my friends..
>.<"

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!