**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Go To Hell

Excuse me for this post pls..
Thank You..

Fucking indians Get lost la idiot..
Keling here and there!!

Blardy fuckers!!
The more i think back the more pissed i get!!

Readers of this blog..
Remember not to trust Indians!!
No matter ow close they are with u, they will just change..
Back Stab when u didn't even know what happen!!

That's what i just get through!!
Luckily i got my Senior who know me well..
If not my name in Vi will be just as shit..

Trust indians no more..
I already get those experience and i don't wan u all to get hurt like me..
It's Hurt but the ANGER in me are more than enough to Wipe off our friendship..

Fuck off Indian!!

Especially Victoria Institution indians culture society..
Bunch of junks! Rubbish!! Deserve no pride in VI!!
Look in the mirror la wei!!

Chinese Don't scare ur blardy gangster type k?!
We, chinese don use kekerasan!!
U will see what we Gonna do~

U indians be prepared!! >=(

Sorry my beloved readers..
Really pissed off with those indians~
forgive me~

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!