**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

19th April ~SBU One Day Camp!! / Terence Surprise Party

Din attend school cause sick.
So here comes the updates~ ^^

The purpose i went is because we planned a surprise party for Terence Kong Khei Lum!!
His mother contact us and told us to "Palau"( Don't Choi him) Him on friday which is his birthday!!
So we carry on with it, we didn't went out with him even he ask us to go..
We pretended we forgotten his birthday..

At night, he told other frenz ( Not Victorians) that he's so sad cause no one remember his birthday and he spend his birthday on cybercafe.. To make himself happier, he's gonna go for SBU Camp.

I asked him to wait for me at the Maluri lrt station..
Cause i need to bring junior go the camp also..
I reached late cause some prob.. So Me, MengTsu meet him up there..

When we start moving to SBU, Terence kena gigit by a lot mosquito cause he had been waiting there an hour ago.. Wakaka!! Sorry la.. ^^

I din bother to wish him happy belated birthday also..
Reached SBU, then we separated cause we are not in the same group.
I'm trying to avoid him cause i don wan later i terbongkar the surprise party for him later at night.. My job there is to tell other frenz, which preparing at his house where and wat time gonna reached terence house..

I'm in Libra's Team during this camp..
Our Shadow : WanSin
Leader : Nicholas (Sad)
Member : YongMeng - SMK TBM
Ah Foon - forgoten wat skol.. Sorry..
Ah Yuan - Smk Perimbun
Kai Chai - forgoten also..
Girls
XiaoWei - SMK SBU
LiYing - SMK Puterijaya
Mei Chee - SMK Puterijaya
Wei Ji - Tmn Selayang Darul Ehsan
Zi Xuan - Tmn Selayang Darul Ehsan
Ah Ting - SMK SBS
Yingying - SMK SBS
Ah Si - SMK tak tau.. =)

So they are all my team..
Sorry din make it to win..
We lose by a bit only..
So don worry..
We are almost prefect team!! ^^
Teamworks Show us the lighted winning way!!

This is the most prefect photo of Libra team.. ^^
Left to right Ah Si, Ting, MeiChee, WanSin, LiYing, XiaoWei,
YongMeng, Me, Gai Zai, Ah Foon, Ah Yuan

Time flies as it had reached the end of the camp..
To everyone who doesn't enjoy much, come to VICLU One Day Camp!! Haha!! =)
Photo taking..

The Vi's Form5

Wei Ji & Me
Ignore my face.. Her's only Cute!! xD
Dipaksa cakap macam itu.. >.<" lol

Me & YongMeng - He's Cool!!
contact number anyone?! Haha!!

Me & Hazel
Other's too busy to take photo wif me.
Haihz.. >.<"

The Libra's Predator..
Kononnya..
Anyway!! We rockzzz!! =)

See the boy beside me muka macam wan rape me..
Sob.. T.T Kesucian saya!!
Masih ade la wei!! xD

Only Girls Pose..
Who the one SS now??
Boys or Girls?! WAkakaka!!

All Peace!! =)


Then we head home for Terence Surprise party..
He still doesn't know anything..
He some more told me in the cab that he's so sad bout this year birthday..
No one remember his birthday, and the only present he get for his 17th birthday is lollipop from MingHui and a packet of kopiko sweet from Katrina.. xD

I really feel like laughing in the cab duhh!!
He's so moody and sad.. He keep complaining it to me..
I make few call in the cab to them who's in his house, i even try to cover myself so i called my fren an said "mummy, i'm going to my fren house now, almost reaching".. =)
Terence didn't suspect me.. Am i smart?! Wakakaka!! xD

Reached his house, there are a lot of ppl..
Not victorians but his mother fren form dunno where..
I also Scare dy that time..
Luckily they all hiding in his room, when terence open his room door, he's so SURPRISE!!
Hahaha!! They make some Yucky thing made up from flour, egg white, water and stuff to wipe it on Terence..
That time i can see how happy is Terence and he totally din aspect it.. ^^

See!! Kena wipe on face and hair.. Eeuk!! ^^

After he found out that all of us planned this for him, he came to me..

Terence : U knew it do you??
Me : *smile* SURPRISE!!
Terence : U memang Oscar winner wei!! Pretended the whole day infront me!!
Me : It's a surprise mar!! ^^ Happy Belated Birthday Wish!! =)

Victorians who went for Terence Surprise Party!!

So then, we makan play and listen to her mom frenz ceramah..
Oh Gosh!! Potong the fun we had pulak.. Haha!!
I din overnight at his house cause i feeling superb tired..
So i went home after the party..

I Guess it's a memorable day for him lo!!
Moody and Sad for the whole day and finally he get his surprise party!!
Envy giler duhh!! ^^

So that's how all had gone..
Coming Saturday 26th April!!
Victoria Institution Chinese Language Union One Day Day!!
Remember to come oh!!
Contact me for registration!! ^^

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!