**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Friday, April 25, 2008

30hours + Awake

Oh Great..
When others are sleeping i'm awake..

I had no idea what happen to me..
Tense? Of?
I don't even know the answer myself..

Miserable life i had..
What else u wan from me??

One Day Camp is coming..
I did not feel any tense till the very last day..
Today (25th April), i start to feel uneasy..
It's not cause of preparation..
It's here and Gonna be over soon..
My last year..
That is it.. End!!
No more!!

The time we had together..
Work out..
Done the work..
Planning out and having activities goes on..
All Stop!!
A FULLSTOP!!

Haihz.. Watever..
Now tak tau want to do wad..
Can't sleep..

Another Day of school ba..
ZzzzZzzzz...
Datin Maimun Pls don come lar!!
Hate ur class..!! >.<"

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!