**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Invasion - Part 4.

Hello readers of this blog! Have you been missing my presence here? Say yes to make me happy even if you have to lie k? :p

The owner's got exam tomorrow and so, the sub-owner is here to invade teehee. It's almost 1 in the morning and he's still dating with his 2nd/3rd/4th mistress. She is there to accompany him and I'm not. Dayumm.

At least my absence won't be a distraction to him since I'm definitely hotter than that flat-looking mistress of his.


















What were you thinking? Haiyo. What I meant was I have nose, ears, eyes, lips and his mistress don't have anything like those besides lines and lines of words lah.

Go clean your yellow minds. It's full with dirt. ;p


Before I sign off,

To Mr. Boyfriend, please break up with your mistresses after 25th so that we can go dating together after 27th. I know you still love me the most so you won't say no. ;D

By the way, here are some advices for you.

1. You must listen to her all the time.
2. Don't always anger your girlfriend.
3. Do more monkey face just to make her laugh.
4. Don't smack her for no reason.
5. Go Blackshot and Dota must call her along even if she's superduper noob in there.
6. Don't date other mistresses without asking me because I'm the eldest.

If you follow these advices, I give you lollipop k? xD

Lastly..

Happy 11th Months together bie! I love youuuu. <3


No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!