**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Friend birthday and Business Presentation.

Hey!! I am back from my exam! haha!
Semester 2 ended!
So Blogging section started!! =))
Glad to hear that? LoL

Well.. Start with this..

Mia birthday celebration.
Celebrated somewhere Ampang. Korean cuisine.
It's a surprise birthday celebration. LoL.

Before she arrive.
Dont ask me what are they doing. haha!

Now u see what are they up to. =)

Raping scene. So many ppl looking at us.
The middle "guy" is Josh.
The only word came out from his mouth is
"You all can rape me, but dont mess up my hair!!"
O.O"

The Scenery. =)

Jack gorgor. LoL

Nothing to do. lol!

The kind of thing you usually see in Korean place.

Surrounded by plants.. =)

Dining area.

The little pond. With fish and turtle and tortoise inside.

The enviroment around there.

The Nicholasss..
Big Nick & Small Nick. xD

The Birthday Girl, Mia

The Game they play. LoL
Mouth transfer candle. xD

This is better. xD

Big Nick spoiled this photo. haha!

The one who left early except Big Nick.
Stella - ChingYin - Mia - Nicholas - YikHeng
Tzong Meng went missing. Haha!!

A plan that almost failed but at least it works out in the end.
Not as expected but still Good! =)


Next up!!
Introduction to Organisation and Management Presentation. =)

This is kind of rush la. The other 2 group member went off early as they were rushing for something else to do. =X

JiunYeh wanted so much to take photo.
Nahh.. Here u goo.. xD

Nicholas - JiunYeh - YewSoon
What else can i say? haha! Yeng! xD

Us again with our Tutorial Teacher. haha!
He is only 24? lol!
~ Mr. Lai ~

Aaron presenting his answer. ahahaha!
Gotcha on my phone camera!!
Since u always capture my photo with ur camera. haha!

I had to stop this post first..
I got the feel to blog again i guess.
So the next post won't be far.
Come back again soon k? haha!
Thanks all~~ xD

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!