**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

24-26 april 2010

I made up my mind.
I wont be posting last time old stories. LoL.

Will post what recently happened instead. =)
Bare with me la. too many to post. LoL..

So.. I just finish my semester 3.
Which means im done with my year 1 college life!
DAMMIT! Last year worried cannot pass 1st year. Now worry lagi more for 2nd year. =X


24/04/2010

Exam just ended!
Just dunno why they had to drag exam time so long till i cant enjoy a month long holidays like my friend did. zz..

After Exam was Baboon's Birthday Belated Surprise party!!
Not bad after all. =)
Food was Great.
With BIG BIG BIG watermelon some more. xDD
Overnight at PuiYing's house.


25/04/2010

NExt morning!!
Ti-Ratana charity work. Fuhh..
Tirng like what? =.=" Imagine not getting enough sleep and you carrying darn super heavy stuff under the hot sun. pheww.. But luckily its over. =)

At Sunday Night!
Went Kelly Clarkson's concert which held at Bukit Jalil.
I was in the sleeping mood. Seriously.
But after she sang until so darn high. Mood started to change and sang along~ =D
She deserve the power-lunged singer. Salute Giler Babii~ =X

26/04/2010
Monday~
Arranged an interview with Info-Survey Sdn. Bhd.
Went with PuiYing saya. =D
The job not that bad la. Just that the enviroment.
Not safe i should say.

So me and PuiYing decided not to work there. =)
PuiYing is trying hard to get a job.
Anyone that can help? Please~~ =)

Inform me or her straight alright? =)
Thanks a lot yo~
Feel so Great for updating my blog now.
Although current post without photo.
Bare with it first k?
Soon there will be photo up again. =D
tatah~

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!