**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Monday, December 21, 2009

Cousin Sister bday + SBS Night booth.

As i mention,
The first will be my cousin sister birthday celebration..
She herself suggested to go Sakae Sushi.
Honestly i dunno why people like Sakae so much. hmmm..
Very the Expensive larrr!! Not worth the price we are paying. hmm..

After dinner. =)

My family minus my elder brother

Tak habis habis nak makan this and that. hmm..

My mom and Me!!
It has long time since i take photo with my mom. lol

After dinner still want order. @.@"
My cousin sister.

Rainy day.
The camera can't bring out the beautifil of raindrops on the spotlight. =X



Next will be the SBS Night 09 Garden Of Eden Publicising booth.
It is to promote about the night and ticket selling. =)

This is the best booth decoration i ever see after coming to T.A.R. College.
Kudoss for the PnP Department. =D

The Opening sketch and official launch of this booth.
The Adam and Eve Story.
Devils - Eve - Jack - Adam

The last day of the booth.
Everything had to take down.
We cant keep the decoration of the booth, but we certainly can keep photo of it. =D

Everything goes well.
Gonna be a succesful event!! =)
We shall end this post.
See u again!! =D

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!