**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Last Week Semester 1 in College~

After tiring 13 weeks in college..
Here come the end..
Not holidays yet larr..
Exam time lor.. T_T

But before that..
The last week of semester 1,
Not many student attended the lecture.
Since it so darn boring in the lecture hall,
Me and my course mate, YiZhong, The one who draws very well..
Did something funny on our notes. LoL!

Introducing our master piece~

Haha!
Saw that? xD
Don't ask me what's that cause we also no idea bout what the heck is this.
Each of us draw one line at a time.
This turn up in the end. lmao!
Actually if you have patient to stare at it, u will see something else in the drawing which is kinda interesting. lmao! xD



Last assignment for English Language.
~Drama~

With this new bunch of friends, u wouldn't know what coming up next.
We have to perform a drama in front of other students in my class in order to sit for our finals.
Or else will fail geh lehh..

My class representative, Jocelyn as director lehh. xD
Smart Choice, cause no need act mar. haha!


Practice time!!
My drama team. lmao!!
Speechless.. xD

Ah Soon
The one who took all the photo using my phone.
LoL!!
Too free perhaps? =D
This guy would spend loads of money for his gf which stay far away from him.
You won't believe what he bought for her. =X

Ruby @ Aluby
&
Kah Chien
Same class course mate. =)

okay.
Dont ask me why the practice ends up like this.
Normal case lar. XD

Ah Soon & JiunYeh
Someone's bird are under attack.
LoL!!

I left early as promise to accompany Olivia.
Guess that they have a great time "practicing" there ba. Haha!!
Bout the Drama, Wait for the post coming up soon lar.. =D

Short updatiee.. =)

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!