**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Leng Zai wor!! xD

Today went out get some Roti Canai BAck for breakfast...

As normal went there order and sit down watch The BIG SCREEN tv.. ^^

After some time, the kakak there give me the bungkusan..

I only order bout 7pieces of Roti kosong, but i am sure the plastic bag contain more than that...

When i pay, the cashier bill me RM10.50..

I was ShoCK!! 7pieces of roti kosong RM10.50?? I better Get the flour go home make myself!!

I asked him why so expensive, he told me 4roti telur, 4 roti kosong...

Phew.. Lucky wrong thing cause i only brought rm10. Kaka!!

There goes the war of the mamak and the kakak..

Mamak : Itu bukan dia punye ne~ (indian slang)

Kakak : Tadi u cakap itu LENG ZAI punya ma.. (So Happy she pointing at me!! xD)

Wow, i was so Glad she knew that..(i Leng Zai) Hahahahahahah!!! xD

My order came out just after she say i leng zai.. Wakakakakaka!! xD

Go home With Happiness!! ^^

Tak sangka kakak itu pun ade taste ye?? Muahahaha!!! Must go there buy food again.. Haha!!

:+:Nicholas:+: ^^ Yahoo~!!!!!

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!